2010-07-20

Gone Fishin

While on "stakeout duty" tonight at an undisclosed location, I could not help but notice that the F/V HITW was sneaking down the beach headed to sea for a fishing trip. I thought this to be unusual since I was not invited and they waited until after I left so they did not have to invite me.

They forget, I have the eye of the "Eagle" and despite the distance, I was able to make the determination the occupants in the vehicle was a "Moose" and a "Woodpecker". However,


I most likely had a more successful evening than they did, they caught this fine specimen of an aquatic specimen which are very rare in the northerly seas of Alaska. However, they did try to pass it off as a saltwater specimen of a "Large Mouth Bass", they catch, they get to eat it!

I surely do believe, although I missed a fishing trip, I was more successful in my adventure. You can see my results at http://photosrh.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment