2008-11-16

The Wild Bunch, 1900, Photo by John Swartz, 705 1/2 Main Street, Ft. Worth
Left to Right: Standing, Bill Carver and Harvey Logan ("Kid Curry")
Seated, Harry Longbough ("the Sundance Kid"), Ben Kilpatrick ("the Tall Texan"), Robert Leroy Parker ("Butch Cassidy")

Thought this picture was only appropriate for our "new site"! Took me by total surprise this morning when I clicked onto the HITW site. What a great looking layout. The "antique western" appearance is so fitting for the HITW. Very nice job, "She Wolf"! The only problem that I have ran into, I cannot figure out how to make comments. I click on the comment line and get nothing! No comment box appears. Is this an error or a secret to keep me from commenting? Love Ya.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

All better!

Stan Harrington said...

Hey, I recognize this section of a blog site. My favorite part. Now I can comment but at this point I will pull a President Elect Obama trick and simply say "no comment".

Stan Harrington said...

Oh, I forgot, I think everyone in camp at the HITW should get and wear a derby like the headgear that is shown in this picture.

john r mclay said...

The derby on each head would make a neat picture.

Post a Comment