2010-01-22

"Duck House" Postings

Have made a "Security Drive" through the Hole In The Wall the past couple of days. Everything is in good shape, still have not had to plow snow since before Christmas. I cannot adequately express the number of rabbits that must be occupying the area. The snow under the trees are packed down with tracks. A very well traveled trail leads from the wood pile to the alders behind the "Duck House". I have never seen the amount of rabbit "foot traffic" in an area as I am seeing in the HITW.

The reason, I mention this is, in today's mail I got a letter from a group that is wanting support in petitioning the Alaska Board of Game. If you are concerned, you may want to send an email or short letter. In part the letter that I received states:

"Please help ban Fox Hunting in Alaska". While I agree that hunting is an ethical God given right, I think that I would have to agree with the author on this one......" "Fox Hunting In Alaska, should be banned." "This madness must STOP!!!!!"







Thank You For Your Attention and Support,
(Signed) Peter Cottontail


Another subject that my thoughts have been pondering,

Don't you find it very interesting that after Monday (M) and Tuesday (T),
the rest rest of the weekdays say (WTF)


2 comments:

john r mclay said...

I would have to side with the letter you received. First, the rabbits, then - who knows?!
Our kids won't be safe...

RangerBill574 said...

what is the preferred firearm of the wiley foxxx.
a fox 4 10 perhaps? Cute posting and the only way I knew what WTF stood for was the interpretation given me by my girlfriend. Dana has a vast resavour of such knowledge and daily adds to my own.

Post a Comment