2008-06-17




Flatbedding
That truck could be me deadheading somewhere except for the header board on the trailer. I don't need no stinking header board. I've hauled some interesting stuff in a variety of places in a short amount of time. Headed up to Montana with a load of stone today. Recently picked up stone at a quarry next to the Telluride airport. That road was an attention getter. While offloading brick in Telluride I rode the tram. No tram car so I just rode the line like you showed me last summer-a zip line method you called it.


2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Now that is a zip line! A second and new zip line was installed at HITW this spring. Right now it is in use, someone is still stuck out in the middle and no way to retrieve her, do not know who it is but she has the biggest bra that Ihave ever sewen.

john r mclay said...

I thought about that in Portland, OR from Sam Jackson hill.

Good to hear the old pucker still has her dignity.

Post a Comment