2008-06-09

WARNING!!

To all HITW residents with a home in the area...One rotten fish head...disguised as a box wrapped for Christmas is missing. This box was emitting a weird odor before it disappeared so should not be to hard to find...Said head has struck many...rotting it's way through laundry, floor boards and mirrors...now...it seems to have made another detour from the trash it belonged in in the first place...I can assure it did NOT come back to Anchorage for a return trip...

Last seen on the stump by the garden, Sunday morning...did NOT go to the dump on the dump run mom and I made...so...father is alone in camp...with one rotten fish head in a box...some kool-aid powder...and far to much time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who gift wrapped it?

john r mclay said...

The head wrapped itself to find it's way home, i guess. I would feel sorry
for the last recipient. Who hasn't had it? is the question...

Anonymous said...

or who deserves to get it.

Stan Harrington said...

To settle the unrest and to "head" off any problems in the near future, we should get "ahead" of the issue. According to the encoded shipping code, it arrived in LA via the Wolf Pack. They started it, they stole my "head" mount. From there according to the code system it passed to Boy Buff, who then passed it to Mama Buff, who gift wrappred it and returned it to the HITW disguished as a gift. It sat on the picnic table addressed to me with instructions not to open until Christmas. An instruction that I followed until it made the Lady Beaver and her guest sister sick to their stomach. It was then placed on the 300 year old antigue wood coffee table until I noticed the odor emitting from the box. I broke my promise, opened the box and removed the head and replaced it with a rock of about the same weight and replaced the wrapping and the box to the coffee table. I later made a dramatic effort of removing the box to the back of my truck to take to the dump. The head was to remain at the HITW as a good luck symbol to our fishng effort. However, I have it from a very reliable source that the "head" has been stolen, placed in a second container and is now back in Anchorage, the location is unknown, however, it was assured to me that it would get plenty of fresh air and would not interfere with driving comforts. Perhaps, it will not be discovered until it is time to get an oil change, lube job, or tire rotation. When I heard the story, I thought the thief in the night was quite clever. Surely is quite in the HITW at 3:30 a.m. on Sunday when no one was up and around until 4:00 a.m. The "Bear" is wise he knows how to properly dispose of salmon heads.

Post a Comment