2009-11-30

Wanted ~ Preferably Alive

WANTED

Anyone knowing the current location of this person, please notify authorities of the nearest law enforcement agency. An All Points Bulletin has been issued by local law enforcement authorities, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Interpol.

WANTED
Grand Larceny, Breaking and Entering, Receipt and Possession of Stolen Artifacts,
Fraud, Robbery, and Impersonation.

RECOVERABLE ARTIFACTS
REWARD

One Of a Kind, Wool Hat That Has Historical Significance


LOCATION
Current location not known, has not been seen in Blogland for the past six months. Possibly "On The Run" knowing that their identity has been discovered and authorities have posted "Warrants Of Arrest". Last seen and photographed wearing the artifact.

Not considered dangerous, however, confrontation should be avoided and authorities notified.

Description Upon Request ~ Owner of Artifact would like to have item returned in good condition.








1 comments:

Heidi said...

I am being FRAMED.... AGAIN!!!! I saw that hat! but only once, or maybe twice.

Yes, the last I saw it it was on my head, that was sometime around Halloween last year. Maybe it is hiding, maybe in Mom's costume box?

But I wish it were back on my head, and not lost.... I could use a new fishing hat, and I know you have a new one.

Post a Comment