2010-04-02

Historical Pictures

The night before the dawn of this day, the Master Beaver asked a question about the history of the "Hole in The Wall" and when the development started. I answered his questions as best I could. However, on this date, I was was cleaning out my office and came across my "old" briefcase. Opening it, I found a treasure chest of "old" pictures, some of which are priceless. Four of which, I have displayed below. Although they are priceless, you can obtain a "Limited Edition" print on a 8x10 format for the price of $19.95 per copy plus cost of shipment and appropriate Kenai Peninsula Sales Tax. Total Cost $24.95.

Since they are limited editions, insure you place your order early to insure that you obtain a copy of this priceless heirloom.

ORIGINAL CLAN MEMBERS

Shane and Dana ~ "Bear Clan"
Heath and Erica ~ "Moose Clan"




Eric and Shana ~ "Buffalo Clan


John and Heidi ~ "Wolf Clan"


Heath and Erica ~ "Moose Clan"
Shane and Dana ~ "Bear Clan"



This was the Christmas before I killed all the Goldfish, someone should have told me that you cannot gift wrap a "Goldfish" and expect it to live.

5 comments:

john r mclay said...

was that the Christmas before, or after, the half-eaten "pickled pete"?

real eyez said...

Stan those are um, classic...I just LOVE how in the first one the only one looking at the camera is Shane and you can't see because his hat covers his eyes! I am not quite sure what Heath is doing either but very good pictures! Question to Shana, were you pregnant in this picture?
With all do respect I do believe you are wrong Stan.
The year that you gave goldfish we were all in attendance except Donald and we gathered above what was then Point West Video. The year the hats and vests were given they were opened at various locations due to various reasons.
Notice how there is no group picture?
Also pointing out when the vests were distributed it was done so over the phone.
The real questions come to the surface: which came first the vests or the goldfish, and most of all when did the half eaten Pickle Pete end up in the hot tub?

Heidi said...

Yes, the fish, I believe were the year before these pictures and the pickled Pete's the year before that. But what YEAR?

Stan Harrington said...

Am I the only one that can remember things. The headgear and vests came the year that the vision occurred in naming the clans. It is also the year the long write up pertaining to the vision was written. Who has a copy of their's? The gold fish episode came the following year at the family Christmas party above the video store. The pickled Pete and sausage gifts came the year before the hats and vests. Perhaps, since I am the only one that has any resemblance of a memory, I should sit down and document the complete history so it is correct. The reason Heath has his head down in the first shot is to show his antlers. Sure would be "cool" to see hats and vests displayed and worn this year! I love the smile that the Alpha Male has on his face, think the "Bitch" Wolf is whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

real eyez said...

What year...?

Post a Comment