2009-04-14

One Step Fix!

It's all Good, No stress!

I have found the solution to many of the problems we are facing this summer. With all the BS flying around camp it will take no time at all! In one easy unbelievable easy step, if we all doo our part we will have fixed our erosion problem which would fix the flooding, and we can really use the Duck House II as a recreational building; and you know what? After one summer, I bet a garden will actually grow in the Hole, once Dad gets the goats we will be eating like kings.


You have to check this product out!

3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

what a marelous concept, I am sure we can convince everyone in the Clans to utilize the bag method and perhaps, even a couple of the dogs are trainable enough to follow the concept. I do foresee a problem with the occasional guests stopping by, I want you to be the one to explain to Uncle Al that he has to use a bag! Also, I can foresee a pile of bags accumulating behind the Bear and Wolf Den, might want to have a wheel barrow handy.

john r mclay said...

I like that idea! Do they come in color choices? Camouflage?

Heidi said...

Dad there will be no accumulation! The bags destroy the bad germs and turns the whole pile into natural fertilizer! Now getting Uncle Al to poop in a a bag....HAHAHAHAHA.... I want to watch someone ask!

I called the company this morning for Uncle Eric and they do make an XXL; but they do not come in colors.

Post a Comment