2008-04-12

Still lending aide to those looking for the "right" camper

This trailer is more than just a camper.
It is a very tight package when put away
and it even comes with the kitchen sink!

Water purification system is optional, but a
must for HITW if we are to construct the great
lake
. Other desired add-ons include shower,
fridge/freezer, solar power and more.

I didn't catch a price, but I'm sure that cost is
no object for our rich clans and a good, comfortable
time in the Hole In The Wall R.A. is priceless.
Let's not forget to spend time trying out new
ideas
yet to be put in motion, as this is one of
the most crucial points of being a dirty pit
dweller and shakes boredom when near
everyone needs a napp but me.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

looking at the links this camper reminds me of a modern day wagon.

Golden Granny said...

Well, you're getting closer to my idea of a camper. Of course, I'm thinking of this camper being for you guys ! So if the price is right and this is what you want -I'll buy!! Somehow I don't think the price will be right for this one, tho. :)

Stan Harrington said...

Quite a package, checked out all the stats on the link that you provided. Much heavier and bigger payload than one would expect from just looking at the picture. Definitely loaded with alot of goodies. My primary concern is that the side mounted amenities loacted onthge sides are exposed to the elements,what would it look like once it has been trailed over a muddy, wet road and where is Barley going to ride?

john r mclay said...

We'll have to get a "pup" trailer for the kids and dawgs.

Shana said...

Now that has everything

RangerBill574 said...

modern day chuck wagon...But is it bear proof.

Post a Comment