2007-05-16

Food and Fun

Dad is thinking facilities and I am thinking food and fun. I am working on some idea's for food, I am in for trying something new and am taking suggestions. I was thinking everyone pitch in meal items for breakfasts and dinners. Mom and I am taking donations for condiments, plates, plastic ware, paper products, and cooking fuel. I am thinking bring your own lunch, drinks, and snacks.
As for fun we have all been throwing around idea's for fun and games for a year now. What shall we do this year? Theme nights have been thrown out there, scavenger hunts, talent shows, "Poetry in Motion" contest, drinking games...what shall we ever do? Maybe a SPAM cook off?
What ever it is we plan, I am the first to sign up for any boat trips.

3 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

Dana was asking just yesterday if you wee going to degvelop a weekly menu like we had last year, she liked that idea for meals. Might want to touch base with her. Things will be a little easier this year.

Stan Harrington said...

Firsat load of gravel will be arriving withion the next couple ofg days - how long will it take Uncle Bill to spread 10 yards of gravel is the question?

RangerBill574 said...

I thot u sed that it wuz 20 yds

Post a Comment