2008-05-20

Kitchen Remodel

Spent a few hours cutting the stack of firewood today, of course with all the man tools out, Lady Buffalo decided that she wanted to remodel the kitchen. Something about not liking a particular kitchen counter and the rustic appearance. She preferred something a little more modern.
With a few minutes, the old kitchen cabinets had been removed and modified to fit the fireplace. I tried to to talk her out of it since it had "history" and some of the best spruce dimensional lumber that could be found.

2 comments:

john r mclay said...

Not bad enough with the destruction of my hand made furniture from the highest quality spruce, but the pictures! You're killing me!

john r mclay said...

If I told my crew what you've done, they might fly up from OR to kick your ask!

Post a Comment