2008-05-17

Thank You Whoever

Remember those mysterious numbers that appeared in all of our mail boxes last Christmas? They came in Green Envelopes and then after the first of the year, another set of numbers were delivered in Red Envelopes. Part of the puzzle has been solved, evidently it was some kind of a raffle and my number in the Green Envelope was chosen as the winner!!!! This was my prize, one of my favorites candy bars, especially with hot coffee as a chaser. Did anyone with the Red Envelope win anything or is that raffle going to come later? Thanks to whoever came up with the concept of the raffle and a special, Thank You for Gift. I managed to ration them out to three bars per day. Just finished up the last of them for my bedtime snack.


3 comments:

john r mclay said...

Sounds like quite a raffle! A lot of effort for a sack of candy, you think? I hear the grande prize is rabbit dinner!

Golden Granny said...

Well if I recall - my name was on that green envelope as well as your's, Stan. I never got a red envelope! And I NEVER got any prize! Candy or otherwise! What does that tell you? It was YOU all the time - so HA!

john r mclay said...

I believe it was Col. Mustard, in the den, with the candlestick.

Post a Comment