2007-04-14

about a year ago

It was about a year ago that we all started this Blog thing...remember the "blog" at camp? Scanning through the various bloggers I have noticed that The Wolf Clan seem to have come up with the most "growth" is their ability to design a site. The Bear Clan has proven that Bears sleep in the winter...and they chose who is allowed to comment on their site. The Eagles seem to be confuse...Papa Eagle blogs about anything and sometimes I wonder if senility is sinking in...and it appears that Mama Eagle has forgotten her way to blog land....hmmm...maybe we whould award her this Memorial weekend...for "longest unattended blog." Seems a lady of her "analisims" would sweep the cobwebs off her blog once in awhile. My Buffie herd has wandered over to "My Space" and can not seem to find their way back...Sorry I have not gone looking for them...Sometimes a mom needs to know when to leave them alone...and besides it is the only place I get any peace and Quiet. So Memorial Weekend is coming up fast...got two boxes of capri sun stocked in the camper...and all the "dry goods". Finish up the food...and I am headed south...I will bring Johns sump pump with me....that should help dry out the puddles...it is doing wonderful in my yard. I say we leave the crock pond...it can pick off the strays...I am working on a way to get my trailor to my fall camp site in the spring...I think the wolves have enough dunnage to build a bridge....if I can get there before them!! If not maybe I can sink that white bronco in the mud as "fill". A problem is lack of "trucks" for hauling gravell this year...it appears a Ford and a Chevy plow truck are going to be our choices. Moose are employed in Anchorage now and may only be available for the weekend...bringing down a second "tent" thought about putting it over my trailor...but well I will get mud one way or the other...so maybe the fire pit? with a few modifications we may be able to make it work...I am planning the "coral and riding arena....the reason we must move the white bronco....and I have plenty of hay for the four legged critters. If that croc eats the mules...your in trouble!! Train it to stick to "weiner dogs." and other bite size morsals. Maybe at that level it will take care of the garbage too.

2 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

You you dare say anything about my "prattling", the old acorn does not fall far from the tree! Gravel is no problem this spring, we can hitch the Bear snow machine trailer to your rig - it will be easier to load and the tilt bed will work just like a dump truck. I also have one extrra snow machine trailer that we can hook up to the "station wagon" so we will have ample gravel hauling rigs. You camp site is almost clear, but there has been one small mud slide that has encroached onto the site, but nothing that Homer can't have shoveled out by July 4th weekend.

Shana said...

I like mud...that means I can build walls...or maybe fill holes...or build flower beds...yep I like mud!!

Post a Comment