2007-04-14

NEW LIVING ACCOM. AT HITWRA!

Recently, I ran into an article on some 4x4 RV's that caught most of my attention for 8 of the 10 minutes it may endure at any given time. If we all sell our homes (and toys, appliances, garden output, first-born, and pets) we may be able to afford a monthly payment on the Earthroamer.

These babies could climb the sandpit walls - if we had the inclination (and we might). With almost 18,000 lbs. - sure, we'll have to avoid the "soft spots (ie ; Buffalo campslot/Bear den) until July, but the pro's are worth any woes. 90 gallons of fuel for the 325 HP diesel that pulls this all-weather, four-season, all-terrain Class C motorhome WHEREVER you stop could be limitless in adventure possibilities.
ADA guidlines were not taken into consideration during the engineering, development, or marketing of this vehicle.
Any modifications made therewith will void any warranty unless installed by a trained, licensed professional.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

9.4 years and counting... we will liquidate all assets and GO!!!

Stan Harrington said...

One of these babiers could get you into the HITW anytime of the year - a winch mounted on the front should help in crossing the "kroc" pond even in the height of the monsoon season. I wonder if they come in midnight blue, metallic?

Stan Harrington said...

Had another benefit auction last night, was in the position to procure a great improvement to the HITW. Something that we have needed and I am sure everyone will find a use for it - but the auction lasted so long and I was so tired - I forget what it was - but I will remember what it was when it is delivered.

Heidi said...

So tired or did you have to many virgin rum and cokes? or is the cherry's and rum? I can't wait to see what it is...we have everything we need.

Shana said...

I will home school the babies...then I wont need to worry about clothes and shoes...I want one tooooo....but my son and husband say a Unibog is better.....

Shana said...

Not everything yet...I have on the side of my house a very large gas grill...it will fit in the tent and will cook everyones food at the same time...just need tanks...got a few extra of them too....so what is it daddy?

Stan Harrington said...

Now that the dridge is closed, I wish that we would have pushed up the construction date on the "cell phone tower" zip line into the HITW. It would really come in handy and likely turn a few bucks in the form of fares for those on the wrong side of the river desiring to cross the river. Another missed opportunity.

Stan Harrington said...

Has everyomne read the posting of 4/11 by the Beaver Trapper, Ranger Bill, William or whoever he be at the time. You had better choose your animals, talked to him on the phone and he is getting antsy as to what animals to bring.

Post a Comment